Do I Really Need a New Roof?
For many homeowners, the first sign their roof is a problem is a stain on an interior ceiling, or even a puddle in the basement! By that time it may be too late – water may have damaged the entire structure.
The fact is, roofs can fail or simply wear out. After years of being exposed to rain, snow, ice, sun and wind, roof shingles can start to erode. Curling, peeling, and eventual disintegration of roof shingles can lead to permanent damage to your roof and, eventually, the overall structure of your home.
That’s why you should contact a professional Connecticut roofing contractor like Vinylume to conduct a through roof inspection at least every 3-5 years. Here are 10 signs we look for that may indicate a serious roof problem:
- Leaks or spotting of interior ceilings
- Streaks along outside walls
- Shingles that are cracked or curled
- Missing shingles
- Granule loss on asphalt shingles
- Split wood shingles
- Excessive mold or moss growth
- Staining of rafters or in the attic
- Penetration of the shingle layer or roof deck
- 10. Ice dams forming in gutters
Don’t wait until it is too late! Call Vinylume for a free Connecticut roof inspection today.
Get a Free Quote
Call us today at 866-260-1641 or click here for a FREE, no obligation consultation and estimate.