Vinyl siding is a cost effective way to protect your home from the elements, reduce home energy usage, and enjoy a relaxing, carefree life. Vinylume is an experienced New York and Connecticut siding contractor installing top quality siding with superior performance and warranties. No other siding material offers vinyl siding’s combination of beauty, durability and ease of maintenance.
Since we became the first Connecticut siding contractor to install vinyl siding in Fairfield and Westchester County back in 1967, Vinylume has successfully completed thousands of siding installations on homes of all sizes and styles. Today, vinyl siding remains the smartest choice for your home.
Vinyl siding is available in a broad palate of colors, as well as a range of patterns. Vinyl siding also is available in many profiles, including horizontal and vertical panels, shakes, scallops, shingles, traditional lap, Dutch lap and beaded designs in various widths.
When properly manufactured and expertly installed by Vinylume’s factory-certified teams, vinyl siding delivers significant advantages for your home, including:
- Low Maintenance – Eliminating painting and other expensive wood and composite siding maintenance forever
- Structural Integrity – Top quality siding provides a protective shell for your home
- Energy Efficiency – Vinyl siding increases your home’s R-value, an important measure of the insulating capacity of any material
- Moisture Management – Properly installed and vented, vinyl siding allows moisture to escape, letting your home’s wall breathe
- Air & Noise Barrier – Vinyl siding prevent air infiltration that can rob your home’s energy, and serves as a significant barrier to external noise
Vinyl siding from Vinylume offers consistent quality, good looks, dependable performance at a reasonable cost and a high level of customer satisfaction. Let us wrap your home in beautiful, convenient vinyl siding today!
Get a Free Quote
Call us today at (203) 406-0889 for a FREE, no obligation consultation and estimate for vinyl siding, roofing or replacement windows.